- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collected from the Website
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal data that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”) when you submit a contact or information request form. In filling out these forms, a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest.
The CCI Consulting website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18.
Demographic and profile data is collected at our site. We use this data to tailor our visitor’s experience at our site, showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences.
CCI Consulting may make aggregate information about our users available to third parties for the purposes of marketing, advertising and other beneficial services. The information gathered on the CCI Consulting website may be shared within CCI Consulting and its Associate Companies acting on our behalf, who are subject to confidentiality agreements.
YOUR PERSONAL CONTACT INFORMATION WILL NOT BE EXCHANGED OR SOLD TO ANY OTHER BUSINESS OR VENDOR.
If we are going to use your personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection we will notify you via email or by telephone. You will have a choice as to whether or not we use your information in this different manner.
CCI Consulting is required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
We use this information only as anonymous aggregate data to determine how many people visit our site, which features are used most frequently, and which browsers are primarily used. We do not use it to track or record information about individuals. This information assists us in diagnosing problems with our site and helps us deliver a better overall experience for you and other visitors.
Many consumers do not know that “cookies” are being placed on their computers when they visit websites. Cookies are not used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to your computer and can usually only be read by the web server that issued the cookie to you.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. If you want to know when this happens, or to prevent it from happening, you can set your browser to warn you when a website attempts to place a “cookie” on your computer. You can also delete cookies on our websites. Accepting cookies is voluntary; however, if you decline cookies you may not be able to use some features of the CCI Consulting website.
Use of Information
We use information about you in the following ways:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products, and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about;
- to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. We will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you, or where you have consented to this, or where we can otherwise lawfully do so.
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you via Google AdWords (and other marketing platforms) campaign and remarketing efforts that span the multiple sites and platforms that you utilize (explore Google Analytics’ information use and control options here);
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them;
- to create automated lead scoring to assist in the lead nurturing and sales processes.
- Information we receive from other sources: We will use this information, combined with other information sources, for the purposes outlined above, which may vary based on the types of information we receive.
Links to Other Sites
This Privacy Statement applies solely to the information we collect on the CCI Consulting website, and does not apply to information we collect in any other fashion.
Users should be aware that when you are on CCI Consulting’s site, you could be directed to other sites that are beyond our control. CCI Consulting is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites that may be linked to this site.
If you have any questions or concerns about the information contained in this privacy statement, please contact our office at: firstname.lastname@example.org, 721 Arbor Way, Suite 180, Blue Bell, PA 19422.