A strategic approach to a compensation structure helps organizations better attract, motivate, and retain employees
Compensation is a major factor in attracting and retaining talent. It is also one of the biggest expenses for any organization.
Effective administration of a corporate compensation structure requires a balance between the pay levels for employees inside the company (internal equity) and the pay levels employees could command in the company’s recruiting markets (external equity).
A compensation and/or benefits study can help you answer common questions, including:
- “What do your employees make compared to the market?”
- “Are all your managers compensated within a reasonable salary range for their expertise and experience?”
- “How does your company benefits and perks package measure up relative to your competition for the same talent?”
- “Are you required to offer work injury compensation?”
- “What are the main corporate compensation offer drivers for your industry?”
Supporting the full range of organizational compensation needs
CCI consulting helps organizations design, implement, and manage executive and employee broadbanding pay and benefits programs. We work with clients to define a compensation structure that provides a framework for their corporate compensation offer decisions.
Leveraging industry-leading compensation databases, CCI Consulting provides salary benchmarking and market pricing data that is directly relevant to each client’s strategic compensation plan. This compensation market pricing is used to implement a market-based salary structure in accordance with the organization’s compensation philosophy.
The Business Impact of Effective Executive Coaching
- 96% Satisfaction rate among leaders receiving coaching
- 94% Felt better equipped to be a leader as a result of coaching
- 97% Were able to build rapport, trust, and a good working relationship with their coach
(Aggregate survey feedback from participants of CCI Consulting’s Executive Coaching, 2000 – 2019)
96% Satisfaction rate among leaders receiving coaching
94% Felt better equipped to be a leader as a result of coaching
97% Were able to build rapport, trust, and relationship with their coach
Compensation Strategies Tailored to Your Organizational Goals
Contact CCI Consulting to discuss how we can help you evaluate your current pay structure against industry and geographic market pay data, and suggest changes to improve alignment of pay structures with what is needed to attract and retain required talent.