Guiding the exploration of self-employment
Many individuals at a career crossroad would like to explore the potential of being an entrepreneur. Whether starting a business, buying an existing business, or purchasing a franchise, being your own boss has a lot of appeal. CCI can help you begin your exploration into entrepreneurial opportunities.
CCI’s experienced coaches and unique proprietary system connect transitioning employees to information and education about self-employment, helping them to make an educated choice.
What the Entrepreneurial Program Entails
As a participant in the Entrepreneurial Opportunities Program, you will:
- Self-assess your experiences and skills, allowing you to select business opportunities and partners that capitalize on your strengths and interests or to decide that self-employment may not be for you
- Analyze your personal finances to ensure that you are financially able to successfully launch a business
- Develop a business plan which details your business, your market, cash-flow, sales and marketing needs, and more
- Create and implement a detailed sales and marketing plan
- If necessary, find sources of financing